Monday 8 November 2010

Ambitions

When planning for maternity leave I had many highflying ambitions. Early on I tampered with the idea of studying for a Masters Degree, but after having talked to some of my friends ahead of me in the family game, I put that one on the shelf- at least for now.

Then I looked to other rookie (yummy) mummies out there and then random internet mums, colleagues and friends were spied on to find out what they were doing while on this year long holiday. Holiday my a**, I have never been so busy!

I was aware of the nesting period while pregnant, had heard about redecorating living rooms and new kitchens, but suddenly die hard party vixens became domestic goddesses knitting socks, making home-made crisp bread and writing blogs… Well, this seemed achievable, so this is where I have set my ambitions. So far I am struggling somewhat, but practice makes perfect and I still have five months to go before Pappa Kas becomes a Domestic Daddy.


Ambitious fellow citizens of Drammen:

Ambitions - Donkeyboy

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Har vi ikke alle ambisjoner før de små håpefulle kommer? Jeg tør ikke si høyt en gang hvilke ambisjoner jeg hadde og hvordan det har gått..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...