The nurse told us that little H is a happy, active, talkative little girl with talent for clapping things together in order to make noise. Yes, that is correct, but live with “it” for 24/7 and the noise gets to you.
This is the way she is manipulating strangers so that when we moan over how difficult she can be no one believes us. Her grandparents just shake their heads and say: “I have no idea what you are talking about; she is an angel whenever we spend time with her”. Yeah right, I think that she has already found out who to suck up to for great presents. You go girl!
Things Little H can do which I cannot:
- Crawl at the speed of Herbie
- Smile and laugh when farting
- Make coughing noises to be noticed
- Lift her hands over her head to show how tall she is when she has lost interest in her food
- Eat small stones (almost unnoticed)
- Pee when naked, often on her parents clothing
- Drink directly from the wine bottle (don’t ask)
- Throw any unwanted food on the floor and then stretch out her hand to demand something else