Monday 2 July 2012

You know you’re a grown-up when…



You are invited to a concert and you ask “Where will we go for dinner before the concert?”
You arrive early at the airport to enjoy a glass of Chablis before departure
You have hand-cream in your handbag
You wear flat shoes (or trainers) on your way to work, for then to change into heels just outside the door
You don’t leave the house without wearing mascara
You start sentences with “When I was young...”, or “I remember the time…”
You switch from reading Elle Magazine to Red or KK

These are a few of my examples, and I am sure that some of you have others.
Do you have some to share?





PS: I love this blog: http://crabbyoldfart.wordpress.com/ The problem with young people today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...