Tuesday 15 March 2011

Dance in the rain

Accidents never come alone. When one thing makes your glass appear half empty, my experience is that other events often take place at more or less the same time and almost empties the glass totally. Leaving you tired and worn down by life in general, making you forget all the wonderful things around you. At least it feels like this for me sometimes.

The last week has been a week where my otherwise fairly happy existence has been shaken by many big and small sad events. I am not going to write about them, but I guess that we’re all affected in some way of the tsunami and its aftermath in Japan. It leaves me feeling small, insignificant and powerless.

Other closer to home sad events has brought the suffering of millions of people on the other side of the earth to my doorstep in various ways.

Today is the day to count my blessings, and to reflect upon how wonderful, but fragile life is.



Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...