Saturday 9 July 2011

These are a few of my favourite things...

For the next week I am going to use something I really love every day. Do we not all have favorite items of clothing, jewelry, shoes, bags – and other treasured belongings that we “save” in our wardrobe because we love them so much? What rubbish! I remember talking to a friend about this one time of how we women buy beautiful things but hide them so that they’re not to be worn out, broken, stained or marked in some way. Why? If you have beautiful things show them to the world and use them!

I got inspired by a blog I follow Girl about Oslo  and liked the idea so much that I decided to copy it and do the same.
My theory is that by my mood will lift, my heart will beat a bit faster and I will become more confident as I wear these things for the next week.

The most precious thing that I would really love to wear again is my wedding dress, but that will have to wait, but the shoes though? Hmmm, they might be used this week...


This is one of my most beloved items


I got the bracelet as an 18-th birthday present from my grandparents. I rarely wear it as I am scared or scratching it, breaking the lock or losing it. But whenever I wear it, I look at it and think that it is a lovely piece of jewelry and extra special to me as I got it from my grandfather, whom I hope is following my life from somewhere nice.

What are your favorite things?



1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Thanks for the mention girl....
    I will link back to you when I do the next one:)

    Great story, and the bracelet is gorgeous.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...