Oj, no entries since December. What’s the excuse?
Not entirely sure, but I can think of a few:
- Forgetting my IPhone in the car when flying to Spain on the 30th of December.
- Deciding to go off-line for the two weeks we were in Spain
- Me being ill with Stomach-flu for almost a week
- Pappa Kas being ill with Stomach-flu for two weeks
- Baby M being ill with stomach-flu for 4 days
- Little H going bananas in quarantine while her family was ill and no one was allowed to visit.
- Knitting woolly trousers for Baby M (yet to be completed)
- Reading: Margaret Attwood – A handmaids tale (brilliant).
- Hanging out with friends and family when not in quarantine
|I am boooored|
Now we’ve been back home for two weeks, slowly adapting to normal. This means kids with the flu, plenty of housework, various DIY projects, planning new time-management strategies, lunching with fellow mothers on maternity leave and generally spending time on…
What are you spending your time on these days?